One of the favorite children’s entertainment is the circus. In the hall with dim light, bright decorations, artists, trained animals, charming music, children feel like they were in a fairy tale.
The circus plays an important role in the life of children – the information the child receives during the performance is not only cognitive, it is also aimed at intellectual development.
The child learns to experience, and the actions that take place in the playpen, cause a baby various emotions and feelings.
• It’s best to come with the whole family for the first visit to the circus, so that it’s easier for the child to adapt to unfamiliar situations and enjoy viewing.
• Do not buy tickets to places near the playpen, because the baby can scare actors and animals. It will be good if your places appear in 2,3,6,7 sectors close to the exit or passage of the second lobby.
• Buy tickets to places from 8 to 14 rows, where the child will be all visible and audible.
• When assembling for the first time with a child on the show, one needs to take into account the age – children under two can hardly understand what is happening in the playground. Psychologists are advised to get acquainted with the circus at the age of three, when the child can already concentrate and sit in one place.
• To interest the baby, tell him in advance what the circus is, show the thematic pictures and brochures, show on the pictures of animals that will participate in the current program.
• Before the circus, the child should come in comfortable clothes, so that she feels not only the atmosphere of the holiday, but also the convenience.
• You can take care of changing shoes, especially in the cold season. The kid will be much nicer to be in the room in shoes, not in heavy and hot boots.
• Come in advance so that the child can see and get used to a new place. Rush and lag can greatly spoil the mood.
• In advance, tell the baby about the rules of behavior in the circus – in the room you can not eat, rustle with paper from sweets. It interferes not only with him but also with other viewers. It should be explained that it is impossible to make noise and run around the hall.
• During the performance, the baby may want to drink, so take a bottle of water.
• Agree with the child that after completing the show, you will definitely visit the buffet. But you can not bring the baby to the circus hungry.
Children under the age of 4 can attend the circus show without a ticket, but you will have to keep it in hands for 2.5 hours.
If you have to go earlier from the performance, that does not mean that your child did not like it, she could easily get tired.
Please note that the circus administration reserves the right to make changes to the program.
Dear parents, take care that the child from the circus performances only have a pleasant impression. This is especially true in the first campaign, which will affect the further attitude of the child to the circus.
118total visits,1visits today